This post has been sponsored by Dasani. All opinions are my own.
Make your own sparkling cocktails and mocktails with delicious sparkling water and fresh, colorful ingredients – with or without alcohol.
Flavored sparkling water is one of my favorite mixers for cocktails and mocktails. It’s fizzing bubbles and subtle flavor helps keep your beverages from becoming overly sweet or childish. Instead, you are treated to a light, refreshing, and undeniably sophisticated drink that is perfect for any occasion.
The following sparkling cocktail and mocktail recipes can be made with or without alcohol. To create non-alcoholic versions, simply omit the alcoholic ingredients and add a little extra juice or sparkling water. Offering both options at parties and dinners is a great way to include friends and family that might not be partaking in libations for one reason or another.
As someone who seems to be perpetually pregnant or nursing, I can tell you that this kind of gesture definitely goes a long way in making someone feel loved and included. Holidays, showers, and dinner parties are a lot more fun when EVERYONE gets to enjoy the whole menu.
DASANI Sparkling is a favorite mixer of mine. It comes in a wide variety of really fun flavors. Classics, like lime or lemon are always good to have on hand, but I have a lot of fun playing with their other flavors too. Blood Orange, Tropical Pineapple, and White Peach are just a few that I’ve enjoyed experimenting with. These beverages are unsweetened, and contain natural fruit flavors. This gives them a lovely crisp taste with zero calories.
Sparkling Raspberry Rosé Spritzers
Makes one cocktail
- 3 ounces sparkling rosé wine
- 2 ounces DASANI Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup ice
- 1/4 fresh lemon
- Fresh mint and lemon slices for garnish
- Place raspberries in glass and muddle until well smashed.
- Add ice, then top with rosé and DASANI Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade.
- Squeeze in lemon juice, stir, and garnish with mint and sliced lemon.
Tropical Pineapple French 75
makes one cocktail
- 1 ounce DASANI Tropical Pineapple
- 1 ounce sparkling wine
- 1 ounce pineapple juice
- 1 ounce gin
- 1 tablespoon simple syrup
- sliced lime and pineapple wedge, for garnish
- Fill cocktail shaker half-way with ice.
- Add DASANI Tropical Pineapple, sparkling wine, pineapple juice, gin, and simple syrup to shaker.
- Shake, then strain into cocktail glass. Garnish with lime and pineapple.
Sparkling Grapefruit Basil Paloma
makes one cocktail
- 2 ounces DASANI Sparkling Lime
- 2 ounces ruby red grapefruit juice
- 2 ounces white tequila
- 1/4 cup – 1/2 cup crushed ice
- 3 leaves fresh basil
- basil leaves and sliced grapefruit for garnish
- Himalayan pink salt for rim, optional
- Moisten rim of glass with lime or grapefruit juice. Dip in pink salt, then shake gently to remove excess.
- Place basil leaves in glass and muddle until juices are released.
- Add ice, DASANI Sparkling Lime, grapefruit juice, and tequila.
- Garnish with basil leaves and sliced grapefruit.
Looking for more tasty drinks? Check out my recipes for Ginger Mojitos or Cranberry Lime Sorbetto Fizzes. Or, try adding one of my favorite homemade flavored simple syrups to DASANI Sparkling to make something brand new!
This has been a sponsored conversation with Dasani. All opinions are my own.